So here is the most current pictures of the Barnard Family during the first week of October, when Mimi [pictured] and Gigi [taking the picture] were visiting us.
I have been getting very bad about writing to all my family members and friends so I thought maybe blogging would be a good idea for us... Also provides a great spot to post pictures especially since the boys are growing rapidly and we live so far away from everyone...

4 comments:
This great... I likes
I don't go on "My Space" so I'm glad you chose this instead...
Listed in me favorites...
My user name is Odd1In, it's from my online gaming days and I use it for blogs too... One day I was going to login to a game and saw that there were an even number of players and if I went in, I'd be the "Odd1In"... I liked the name and have used it ever since (5 years)
Hi
I'm trying this out, my first time blogging-will you post more recent pictures?
Welcome to the world of blogs!
Hi ya Barnards, Great blog so far!!! Come visit mine at Three Peas in a Pod. By the way I saw your post on MOPS!
Post a Comment