My weekend [a week ago] was nice... I forgot to take the camera each time I walked the beach though but it was beautiful. The girls and I had some time to bond and to plan out next year's MOPS which is exactly what the retreat was for.
My Dad brought Californian weather with him as we got over 100 degrees Friday and cooled down to 90 degrees Saturday and little bit cooler Sunday- even cooler but still very warm on the coast. The boys and Grandpa had a great time together.
Dan got promoted with his Reserve job Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend getting to know his new guys and new station. He is excited about it.
Then we went back to our regular Rainy weather forecast...
I joined a second book club and took the boys with me to our first meeting on Tuesday- they had dessert and watch movies on our portable dvd player and the waiters kept getting sidetracked by their movies.
Wednesday I had a miracle- Solomon slept in until almost 9am [he typically gets up by 7am] and Cyrus slept in until 10:47am [and yes like a good mom I tried getting him up but not too hard] so I read a book and enjoyed the quiet morning.
Yesterday Dan took the boys to see Ironman- they all liked it. And yesterday was sunny- I enjoyed the weather at the Farmer's Market.
Then we went back to our regular Rainy weather forecast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment