Monday, October 13, 2008

Very frustrating...

I have all these pictures I want to share with my dear readers however, I can't figure out how to download them from my husband's camera to the computer. Nevermind that I have done it before but my brain completely is stumped and Dan is working 7 days a week this past week and this week and it won't be until October 23rd that he'll have a day off to show me how to do it again... Please be patient until this problem is resolved [because we all know yelling at electronics really doesn't help]...

1 comment:

Margaret Pinard said...

Yes, that is frustrating! Sometimes electronics are just easy to hate. My forget-how-to-do-it thing last week was cooking steel-cut oatmeal! I hadn't had any since last winter, so got out of the habit. All better now. :o) And can't wait to see your new pictures!