
I am baaaaacccckkkk!
Monday: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Cakes and fish tacos.
Tuesday: Curried Chicken Salad Waffle Sandwich except I'll be using Greek Yogurt with real lemon juice squeezed in it and a tad bit of sugar to cut down the sour slightly.
Wednesday: Pork in the crockpot to make shredded pork tacos.
Thursday: Leftover shredded pork with bbq sauce to make pulled pork sandwiches served with coleslaw.
Friday: Tuna melts with cucumber slices
Saturday: Chicken and Barley Soup which is basically a chicken noodle soup but barley instead of noodles.
Other items: Gluten-free Banana Bread
For more menu planning ideas visit Organizing Junkie!
Welcome to my new kitchen!

3 comments:
OMG- do you have enough ROOM??? Don't get lost in there, ok, Faerie?
It is nice and roomy... Maybe I should do a photo of the kitchen with the cuboard doors open so you all can see how much I don't use...
I am loving it though- I need to make a pie soon so I can roll out the crust on the lovely countertop space ;)
How was the Monday meal- sounded so yummy! Black bean, fish tacos, ... I've bought a few cans of beans for trying out, but inspiration seems not to have struck- I have gone the way of the sweet potato instead, and greens, mostly. :-) Hope this finds you well!
Post a Comment