Here I am on St. Paddy's Day with Cyrus. Solomon took the picture and has trouble with half way clicking to auto focus and then clicking to take the picture but maybe the out-of-focus makes me look prettier. You can see my hair getting pretty long and staying naturally wavy... Anyways just thought I would let you know what I look like in case you are having a hard time picturing the person who writes this blog :)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
A real person writes this blog...
Here I am on St. Paddy's Day with Cyrus. Solomon took the picture and has trouble with half way clicking to auto focus and then clicking to take the picture but maybe the out-of-focus makes me look prettier. You can see my hair getting pretty long and staying naturally wavy... Anyways just thought I would let you know what I look like in case you are having a hard time picturing the person who writes this blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look beautiful! I think it's a great picture. Somehow you managed to get that smile halfway between the Bill smile (fake) and the Margaret smile (full-blown) that always looks too cheeky. Runways, here we come, right? :-)
You're gorgeous, girl! Your hair really is growing out from your profile picture... Love the natural wave.
I answered your question on my blog, but thought I'd also answer here. The renaissance faire is west of us in the middle of nowhere. Kings Valley, to be exact. I think it is very well done. Here is the link for you: http://shrewfaire.com/ Also, I've blogged about it both years with pictures. I don't have links handy, but you could look through my archives (September).
Post a Comment