Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pearson Air Museum

Last week I had to go to Fort Vancouver- which is more of a historical place than an active military post but has the capabilities of getting my new military id and to wow the kids. There is a neat museum in the same area: Pearson Air Museum and it has many cool things to see and even do and right now there is a special exhibit: Snoopy As the World War I Flying Ace. There were a couple of the Snoopy as a Flying Ace comic strips to read and look at which the boys loved as they really got into Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and gang this past year.








1 comment:

Pearson Air Museum said...

Thank you for your kind words about the Pearson Air Museum.
I would like to encourage you to post them on the Pearson Air Museum Facebook page.