Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Vacation Plans

I am leaving tomorrow to start my summer vacation- I will be in California spending time with my family and friends. Attending my high school reunion, going to Sea World and Wild Animal Park, and going to a family reunion [Happy 90th Uncle Orville]. Then I'll be leaving my boys with family [Thanks Aunt Brenda and her family plus my mom] while I fly out to Savannah, Georgia to visit with my husband before he goes overseas. He will be flying out of the States for Kuwait July 8th so keep him in your prayers... I probably won't be posting much on my blog [I don't have a laptop yet] while I am on vacation and look forward to bombarding you all with pictures and stories when I return.

Much Love,
Mab

This is the picture that I currently have on my desktop- I think it captured both of the boys' personalities pretty well and it is hard to post on the blog without a picture [I love showing off the boys and my awesome camera]:

No comments: