Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good news

Got a call and Cyrus who has been on the waiting list has been offered a spot in the Kindergarten class at the same school that Solomon is going to. They are so excited about being at the same school. Additionally the school extended their day by one half hour so they'll be starting at 8am and instead of picking Solomon up at 2:30pm- it will be 3pm and even better is that I will be picking up Cyrus at 11:30am instead of 11am which will come handy with my own errands, social life, appointments, and getting as much done as I can when I am not distracted by one of my cute boys.

Now if school could just start: only 11 more days until September 8th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica!

I too am counting the days (hours) for school to begin on the 31st! Adorable photos of the boys, love the hats and HB Mimi. Hope all is well. How's Dan? Has Steven moved in yet? Please give the boys a hug from Auntie Brenda.
Love you and God Bless!

Dave Barnard said...

I second the comment. Great photos and you're showing with talent what that camera can do.

What's the news of Dan? I'm still recovering from the move to north Orange county and working on an informal photo spread on the town of Brea.

After my final on Sept 14th I'll be more free to travel.


Hi to all and hi there Aunti Brenda! Staying cooler there than up here I'd recon.

Grampa Dave

Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/