Friday, January 4, 2008

What to read?

I love to read and readily admit that I am addicted to words. Some people can't go without coffee in the morning or a soda or something that has sugar in the afternoon or can't drive without music on in their car, for me- I can't start, have a middle, nor a end without reading. Did you know that before I gave birth to each one of my boys- I read about 3 solid days before giving birth because I needed to stock up before I had no time due to around the clock nursing, diaper changing, etc that they needed [of course I was happy to care for them] but then I would get cranky if I go too long without reading something!!!

I wanted to pass on a great recommendation that my Grandma gave me: Janet Evanovich is the author and there is this series about Stephanie Plum who is a bounty hunter in New Jersey and there is a number in the title and it goes up to 13 currently. The series is funny, fun, and just an all around great read! Totally recommend it to anyone especially women!


So there is the picture of the paperback first book in the series so buy it or borrow it from the library, fix yourself a cup of tea and have yourself a great read! It is always nice to have a break from textbooks, non-fiction or the load of parenting books that I read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! haven't read the blog in a while, but returning to your posts is always a treat! I've read Evanovich before- she's a favorite of my sister Michelle's, and O often get her hand-me-down books. I'll check if I can send any on. :o)