Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Menu Plan



Monday (tonight): Since Pasta has been such a big hit we're having pasta noodles with a meat sauce and salad.

Tuesday: Fish, wild rice, and sweet potato fries [although baked and not fried]

Wednesday: Curried Sweet Potato Soup for lunch and leftover. Marinated Flank Steak, Carmelized Onions and Cheddar Quesadillas with rice and beans for dinner.

Thursday: Continuing on with my Mexican food craving is Shredded Pork or Beef Taquitos, with coleslaw, rice and beans.

Friday: Leftover shredded pork or beef with Corn Fritters

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Chicken, broccoli or cauliflower [depending on grocery store prices] stir fry with peanut sauce over rice...

As always, more recipes and menu ideas over at Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Margaret Pinard said...

Oh, the curried sweet potato soup looks soooo good! I have adinner to go to tomorrow night and I promised I'd bring a vegetable dish, but here I am, without any ingredients, and thinking I may have to leave work early to get something and then cook it and then transport it... How does this always seem to happen?? (it usually goes better when it's at my place though)