
Another Valentine's Day has come and gone...
We were reminded that this holiday was looming when Dan tried to make plans with his friends to make up a birthday the weekend before on Saturday only to be told "Dude, I can't do anything Saturday. It is Valentine's Day" Oooh...
That is my very romantic husband.
So he and the guys went out Friday night.
The kids have been clammoring to see the "Move It, Move It" movie which is better known as Madagascar 2 and we took them to see it at the 2nd time around theatre [I should have checked to see if it was out on dvd which it was *sighs* but the whole dark theatre with popcorn was fun]. Then I wasn't up to handling sugar and not making Valentine treats so I took Dan and the boys to a bakery so they could pick out their treats.
We got a Valentine box from Mimi which we all enjoyed.
Dan and I watched the movie Fireproof after the kids went to bed...
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment