As a friend of the family and as a mother myself, I have been in a very sorrowful place. My boys seem to understand and are sad for their friends and want to help mom feel better but my own grief will take some time and the boys are being very understanding of that. It is also during this time that I miss my husband as death of a love one always has us hugging those that we love around us a little extra tightly...
I am praying for my friend and the losses of her wonderful children and would love it if you joined me...
“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
Eskimo Proverb
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)
Goodbye Tyler and Kylie

1 comment:
So sad. Many prayers for comfort and strength for Lisa. Still so hard to believe.
Post a Comment