Sunday, June 7, 2009
Wrapped in love
At our May FRG [Family Readiness Group] meeting, the boys got to choose a blanket from Project Linus and Solomon picked out a wonderful quilt that seemed to have been made with him in mind and Cyrus picked out a really soft blanket with a Zebra out in the safari on it. The boys are loving their blankets and I wanted to say a public "Thank you" to anyone who is involved with this wonderful organization [I hope to be a part of it in the future].



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They are adorable! What a great idea, too! I will probably have that song that Linus sings in the musical "You're a good man, Charlie Brown" all day now; it's called "My Blanket and Me."
The boys and I love Charlie Brown- I am going to get the dvds for them for Christmas but I didn't think about checking for CB's music cds...
Post a Comment