Saturday, July 25, 2009

Honeymoon in Savannah, GA





























I got to fly out to visit with my husband before he went overseas and we got to visit a beautiful area: Savannah.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi there! I'm not quite sure how you linked to me but thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post on allowances. So far our system is working great and with the current state of the economy I say the sooner we teach kids about money, the better! So far I haven't used the trick you mentioned with saying they can pay me to do whatever chore, but it's a good one, and I have that one saved up in my back pocket. (I think I read about that in the book Parenting with Love and Logic--have you read that one?)

Anyway, thanks again for commenting--and I love your kids names, by the way!

Margaret Pinard said...

Gorgeous photos, Mab! I particularly love the fountain shot, and the southern belle-esque buildings. Yay for better-late-than-never honeymoons! :-)