
Check out this link: http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/ and see if you can participate in a local museum near you.
I think we'll be checking out the World Forestry Center [see picture above]. Dan has to work Saturday so I need something to do with the kids in the morning...

2 comments:
I have too many to chose from here in Southern California. My first choice would be the J Paul Getty museum. Unbelievable that this could be free. I will let you know!! Thanks for the tip!!
From Grampa Dave
Well, I have a bit of an advantage, being in DC where all the Smithsonian museums are already free (taxpayer dollars, so I guess I should say "prepaid"). But on that Saturday, I went to a film screening of The Letter by Manoel de Oliveira (Portuguese) at the National Gallery of Art. It is a sort of remake of the Princess de Cleves (French) story, and was very intriguing... definitely sorely tested my French! ;o)
Post a Comment