
The other day, we were eating lunch and the very bored Cyrus decides to roll up his napkin and declares it to be a treasure map. Of course the treasure map leads to a treasure chest.
I thought to myself What would this boy value? and so I asked...
"Cyrus what would you find in the treasure chest?"
He promptly replied, "Ice Cream and Chocolate!"
I think it is safe to say that an Ice Cream Maker would top his Christmas Wish List!
Solomon chimed in after the parents' laughter started to die off that he would find toys in his treasure chest.
As for D and Me? Nothing like money in a treasure chest to make us happy.

1 comment:
Well I think there may be an Ironman and a Titanium man and a few things just added.
I'm slow in sending of the photos and I think you were also looking for family photos -- the "collection" is in my garage.
Hugs
Grampa Dave
Post a Comment