
I voted 3 weeks ago with an absentee ballot but today marks the end of those mail box stuffers full of political ads and the political television ads should go away as I need to be reminded about the other products/service that I don't need or want.
Dan will be trying for his Free "I Voted" coffee from Starbucks while working tonight. [He already voted 2 days after me.]
Won't be watching the news, I'll wait until I see the newspaper headlines.
This was pretty much my first time voting absentee as I always went to a polling place before and I have to admit that I like it. It was extremely helpful to check out information/people on the internet to be a little bit more informed about the issues and people as I was voting.
Wishing the very best for our country and its communities!

No comments:
Post a Comment