
I am in LOVE with Life on NBC! The first season is out on dvd if you want to catch up on this great gem on television. The show started after Heroes [until that new My Own Worst Enemy started- which isn't very good btw] and Fridays at 10pm but this little momma doesn't always have the ability to stay up that late [very different from the night creature that I was for years...] and wasn't able to catch it as often as I would like until some very good news came my way. Life has been moved to Wednesdays at 9pm which rocks because I can stay up for it and catch it every week! Check it out if you find this season a little lacking...
2. NCIS is on Tuesdays at 8pm on CBS and WAYYYY better [much cleaner and funnier than other CIS shows]. Although it was on Friday at 9pm last week and this week which contradicts with #3 but my loyalty is listed top favorite to least favorite...
3. Supernanny on 9pm on Fridays on ABC because I feel so much better about how I am doing as a mom...
So Dan and I are thinking of getting cable to expand our horizons and have many options available for our viewing pleasure. But our budget is limited so our home phone will be disconnected November 4th to free up $25 for cable [our priorities] and also giving up our Netflix membership as our library system has an incredible collection of dvds to rent.

1 comment:
Brian and I like Life as well. Seems like no one else has heard of it! Fun to catch up with you guys here and see what you are all up to. Wow - lots of changes! Talk to you soon! Mara
Post a Comment