
We took the whole family to see the new release: Bolt! What a great movie and afterwards the boys came up with their top ten for the year [who cares about what comes in December] and in no particular order:
Bolt,
Wall E,
Kung Fu Panda,
Journey to the Center of the Earth,
Star Wars: The Clone War [not as good as the Cartoon Network version by creator Genndy Tartakovsky from Samurai Jack],
Horton Hears a Who [Cyrus is such a HUGE Dr. Suess fan],
VeggieTales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything,
Narnia: Prince Caspian,
Nim's Island [we didn't see it in the theatre but bears mentioning here],
Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium [which was released in 2007 but we didn't see it until 2008].
I have to mention that I loved Penelope and the kids liked it enough but it wouldn't make their list but I would recommend it to my readers.

No comments:
Post a Comment