Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve



He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!

-Narrator from Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas


Have yourself a very merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Margaret Pinard said...

Oh, I love your snow comments! I wish Portland was not the the complete opposite direction I need to, and a thousand miles away to boot, so that I could visit you guys on the way east!
But I promise to try for interesting pictures. You do the same, and enjoy that wonderful camera! :-)
Merry Christmas!
Love, Margaret

Mab said...

Glad you love my snow comments- we're bored, sick and tired of the snow. We haven't received any mail in the last 4 working mail days... I guess we'll have Xmas again when mail finally comes.
I wish you could visit too!
Merry Christmas M!
Love, M

Dave Barnard said...

I'm hoping that mail has finally come through and all the things I sent that were jing-jingling-jang-jangling here have arrived there

....

along with the Grinch himself.

Grampa Dave