Congratulations! your new house looks beautiful and we are so excited for you! I feel like it has been forever since we have seen each other. Hope you are having fun with all the snow, and have a merry christmas
I am married to Dan. We have two boys: Solomon [6.5 years old] and Cyrus [5 years old] that keep me happily busy. Personal hobbies include cooking, baking, sewing, knitting, gardening, blogging, photography, hiking/walking, scheduling, and most importantly reading.
5 comments:
OMG, it looks H-U-G-E!! So huge I had to make the word bigger, in fact! lol. Congratulations are in order; you've come a long way, baby. :o)
Congratulations! It looks very nice. Perhaps there is a back yard roomy enough for kids and a puppy to scamper about? Hugs.
Grampa Dave
That is so exciting ;) the house looks great.
That is so wonderful! Congrats!
Congratulations! your new house looks beautiful and we are so excited for you! I feel like it has been forever since we have seen each other. Hope you are having fun with all the snow, and have a merry christmas
Post a Comment