Portland's new Mayor, Sam Adams, has admitted that he indeed had an affair [no not married] with a 18 yo two years ago after denying the "rumors" for quite some time. Makes you wonder if they really did wait until the younger person was truly 18 years old if you can lie about a relationship...
I have to say that politicians who lie, cheat, or steal should excused themselves from office. Especially if they lie because the trust between the politician and the represented people is lost.
I could forgive and forget should Sam Adams made the honest choice to admit that he did have this relationship with the 18 year old but to deny over and over until *cough* actually it is true.
There is a law that prevents the people from kicking him out of office until 6 months into office...
So frustrating especially when I wanted Sam Adams' opponent to win but that is neither here or there now...
*shakes head* Now I will have to wait and see how it all plays out...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment