Finally things are moving along and hopefully we'll soon be moving ourselves...
We got our appraisal and we'll have $4,000 instant equity- Whoo hoo!
All the paperwork is done except for the last review and soon we should close and move! We're hoping to move next weekend so wish us the best with that.
[Cyrus drew the above picture- it is our house with rain falling on it- we do live in Oregon- Dan is playing a video game with Solomon inside the house and the big creature in the middle is "Iggy" our pet lizard. Apparently Cyrus and I are going on an errand- probably to the grocery store where Cyrus can try to get a treat]
In other sort-of-related-news we are not getting a tax refund so gift certificates for paint, IKEA, toilet, and Best Buy [where we plan on getting our fridge and dishwasher] would make lovely housewarming gifts *hint hint* For more exciting news we won't be able to get our big dining table until next year so the boys are excited about the big empty dining room to play in the meantime...
Another picture of the house by Cyrus but with a sun shinning this time. Once again Solomon and Dan are home while Cyrus and I are going somewhere- is Cyrus trying to tell me something??? Do I always take him on my errands?

2 comments:
I hope your move goes smoothly. Bummer about the tax return ;(
Too funny about the categorization of Mommy: Going on Errands and Daddy: Playing Video Games. :-) Very cute!
Post a Comment