
Saturday [May 31st] the whole family plus Dan's sister, L, went to see Portland's Baseball team, the Beavers play at against Las Vegas' 51s. The boys had a great time, got a free baseball jersey, and ate some sweets [cotton candy, licorce, and ice cream- but sadly no snowcone]... I would post pictures but my camera got destroyed in my cup of beer while attempting to help Cyrus put on his jersey shirt towards the end of the game. I did save my memory card so I will post pictures as soon as I can.
I am going to get tickets for another game for Friday night, June 19th as there is a special deal going on to help raise money for the Strike Out Lou Gehrig's Disease and it is $5 a seat for general admissions! I will probably get Dan to get his camera out or get a throw away camera to capture upcoming moments until I get a new camera...
Any suggestions on what kind of camera I should get?

No comments:
Post a Comment