Thursday, June 5, 2008

I joined a gym


I got another Mother's Day gift from my friend, E, which I used for a great special at 24 Hour Fitness to finally join a gym so I can get back into shape and be healthy. The weather is yuckier this year than the average year and so getting out to walk hasn't been as possible- plus the kids slow me down and they really are too big and old for a double stroller. So joining a gym is the perfect fit for us and at this deal: $24 to join and $24 a month in membership fees was way too good to pass up. Sadly this deal is no longer going but keep an eye and ear out for the next deal that can fit your budget!
Thank you E! I am very happy with my gym- already been 2 times this week and will be going tomorrow and Saturday!

No comments: