
Monday: Quiche again- it sooo easy to make and I have lots of cheddar and monterey jack cheese already shredded by Solomon from yesterday's meal. Plus we have a lot of eggs from our friends' chickens.
Tuesday: Zuppa Toscana- I ended up doing pizza last Thursday rather than this soup and so here it is. Tuesday is also supposed to be a rainy day so ending it with soup sounds like a great idea.
Wednesday: Shrimp and angel hair pasta
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner- fried egg, hash brown [have to use up the last of the potatoes], and fruit kabob.
Friday: With an ugly day outside I am making chicken noodle soup
For more great menu ideas, please go to Organizing Junkie's website and there is a link on her website for a free menu planning e-book that is offered through Menu Planning Central

No comments:
Post a Comment