Thanks- I love my new camera. I did have to use photoshop to lighten up the snow/white in a few pictures... We have had snow day every day so far this week so I think we are having 3 weeks off for Winter Break instead of the normal two...
I am married to Dan. We have two boys: Solomon [6.5 years old] and Cyrus [5 years old] that keep me happily busy. Personal hobbies include cooking, baking, sewing, knitting, gardening, blogging, photography, hiking/walking, scheduling, and most importantly reading.
3 comments:
Great photos. That new camera and the camera operator are working well!!
Grampa Dave
Thanks- I love my new camera.
I did have to use photoshop to lighten up the snow/white in a few pictures...
We have had snow day every day so far this week so I think we are having 3 weeks off for Winter Break instead of the normal two...
I'm so jealous we haven't gotten any real snow yet ;)
Post a Comment