My cleaning schedule is extactly what my readers need to read about to keep coming back to my blog! So enjoy!
When we moved- we doubled the square footage which meant that I needed to come up with a new doable cleaning plan.
I do at least a load of laundry each day, clean a toilet bowl each day along with the sink, do a load of dishwasher just about every day [all that cooking from scratch adds up to a lot of dishes], wipe down the kitchen counters each day, and wipe down dining table each day [kids have taken this responsibility over]...
Sunday: Vacuum the downstairs.
Monday: I deep clean my kitchen- the stovetop, either the fridge or the oven, wipe down the front of my cupboards, wipe up the inside and outside of the microwave, sweep and mop both the kitchen and bathrooms [since I already have the mop out I might as well do it all].
Tuesday: Clean all 3 bathrooms- clean three mirrors, one bathtub, one shower, wipe down the walls, restock supplies in each bathroom, and launder the towels.
Wednesday: Clean, de-clutter, reorganize and dust the family room, entry way and dining room. Vacuum downstairs [includes office room].
Thursday: Reorganize/de-clutter office while the boys work on the playroom. Dust both rooms.
Friday: Bedroom clean-up. The boys clean up, dust, re-organize as needed, and I vacuum their room. I also clean-up, reorganize as needed, dust and vacuum the master bedroom. Vacuum the rest of the upstairs. Launder the sheets.
Saturday: Pick a project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a lot of cleaning. I think every one of your every day tasks, I do about once a week or so... call it the Pinard School of Cleaning... and a single girl life, I guess. I'm proud of myself today for sweeping, dish-washing, re-organizing to advantage my cupboards, and clearing out some clothes for Freecycle!
My every day stuff takes 20 minutes maxed... The kids fold their own clothes so I only fold my clothes, towels, and put the sheets back on, emptying dishwasher after 5 minutes of whining about it takes 3 minutes- exactly how long it takes for a cup of tea to get hot ;), and the toilet and sink wipe down takes 2 minutes so really super easy if I stay on top of it.
I need to get better about the floors- vacuuming and especially the mopping- my second least favorite chore so I am hoping my cleaning plan will help me stay on task.
Post a Comment