
Last week's burgers were a hit!
Check out the Bacon, Carmelized Onions, and Portabello Mushroom Burger with sweet potato baked fries! They were all delicious!
Another dish that was popular was the Chicken with the Honey-Orange sauce which sounded like Chinese but isn't. It was discovered in April 2009's issue of Eating Well Magazine which I love and currently offering a year's subscription for the low price of $10 [Ten little dollars].
This week:
Monday: Blue Cheese-Bacon Burgers, Sweet Potato Baked Fries, and Coleslaw. I will be making a Quiche for tomorrow's brekfast.
Tuesday: Picked up Pizza
Wednesday: For dinner it is back to the good basics: Portabello-Buffalo Burgers, Aspargus, and Onion Strings This will be Dan's last night with us.
Thursday: Split Pea Soup with bread. Something about Spring has me thinking pea soup.
Friday: Asian Burgers again- I think these were the boys' favorite if they had to choose with Carrot & Apple Salad in a Yogurt, Mint, and Honey Dressing
Saturday: Waffles for breakfast then a trip to the Farmer's Market and grabbing lunch there and for dinner I am thinking a Potato, Kale, and Carmelized Onion Friatta
Sunday: Happy Easter! We'll be eating out for lunch although I should figure out where soon and make reservations! Dinner will be Deviled Eggs, Lamb Kabobs, veggies with hummus, and flat bread.
For more menu planning ideas please visit Organizing Junkie!

No comments:
Post a Comment