I mentioned last week that we are trying out a diet of no dairy. I have been having some stomach issues that may be related to cheese- dairy and I have always wondered how Solomon's skin sensitivity and [mild] asthma would fare if there was no dairy in his diet. Dairy is probably the number one allergy.
Monday: Anniversary Sushi dinner with Solomon and Cyrus
Tuesday: It was sunny and warm today making me crave a salad so I made Pan-cooked chicken breasts in Oregano, Cumin, and Garlic over green salad with garbanzo beans, and roasted red-bellpeppers. The dressing was a simple salsa mixed in with a little olive oil. Even Cyrus is eating this [Whoo hoo!]
Wednesday: I found this Vietnamese Inspired BBQ Pork Salad recipe that I want to try. I probably will use beef instead and not as much as the recipe calls for.
Thursday: Moo Ping: Skewered Marinated Pork With Lemon Sauce [with beef or chicken instead of Pork] with a Carrot, Orange & Mint Salad
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Beets with Green Borscht with bread
Sunday: Thai Crab Salad or Shrimp Scampi Pasta served with sauteed greens.
I found that Asian recipes were often dairy free which is how most of my menu ideas came about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment