Monday, June 16, 2008
College
So I started my very first day of college- I am attending University of Phoenix Online campus. So far so good... I will be doing two courses every 9 weeks- whew! Right now I am working on my AA in Business then I will work on my Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting. Kind of exciting and scary right now... The kids liked the movie so I could log in with my counselor on the phone in case I have any trouble and time spent doing some exploring of the syllabus and my first assignment of checking in. [Don't worry I won't make the tv a regular babysitter!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, congrats for taking such a big step! I went back to college with 2 little ones. They sleep. I studied. It wasn't so bad. Well, if you ignored the messy house.
I found you through the MOPS board, where you mentioned my FreelyEducate.com site. Thank you so much for that! I was trying to find any links to it -- to see if the word is getting out. I'm so glad it is helpful to someone! :)
~ Lori Seaborg
Post a Comment